[kj] Mistress Otter/Limelight Show

The Stranger letranger789 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 16 20:42:52 EST 2004

Yikes.  Did anyone else just hear a sound like a deflating tire coming from my trousers?

Devacor at aol.com wrote:
I was at that show. I remember her. She came out naked and went through her bit about being a blood drinking vamp. due to aids she couldnt go out and clamp on someones neck so she was just going to have to drink her own. So she cut her arm and filled a wine glass full of blood. you could see the blood pulsing out of her arm. she drank the blood and gave a bloody smile. I almost passed out. I had to go down on one knee. About a dozen or so people passed out. It was pretty intense.