[kj] OT: Skinny Puppy

Leigh Newton angrytomhanks at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 10 03:17:29 EST 2004

I'm pretty sure there are some Skinny Puppy fans on
the list, so this might be relevent. I just got back
from seeing them in Montreal. Show was AMAZING!
Loudest fucking thing i'd seen in a long, long time.
Awesome setlist. They played Hexonxonx, which i don't
think they've ever done before. Human Disease,
Crucible and Hardset Head were some other suprises. A
lot of the standards as well (Worlock, Testure, the
Choke, VX Gas Attack, Tin Omen, etc etc). 4 songs from
the new album as well. Everyone was in stellar form.
Ogre was all over the place, covered in blood and
shit. Cevin was off the drums and back on his synth
throne, which is cool. Looked great, sounded amazing,
and the performance was flawless. I think it was being
filmed for a live DVD as well, as will tomorrow's show
in Toronto be.

Leigh