[kj] It's a thin line..........

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Sun Nov 7 18:37:32 EST 2004

OK I understand that you don't like them,But can you see the similarities?
Or is that something you would rather not think about?
  Their one album has sold more world-wide ,Than all of KJs have put
together in 25 years.
Regarding the "dead in the water".The Darkness are more alive than KJ are.

How can you dislike a band which doe snt take themselves seriously It's like
saying I detest "Spinal Tap".

If you hate the Darkness then Im afraid the Jokes on you

    PW
(Who believes in a thing called love)