[kj] OT:Bible belt

ade ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk
Sat Nov 6 15:14:49 EST 2004

How ridiculous that these nations are aguing over who's god is
the biggest!

I agree Peter, but I think the war is an almalgation of all
sorts of things. I don't really believe that Bush is particularly
religious, but he has big support from the pious in his cuntry.
They're all voters, so it makes sense to please them. I certainly
appreciate that there are many pious prix out there that want Bush
to go deal with those eastern unbelievers (how interesting, the
mirroring of objectives between these two aggressors - pointed out
in the Power of Nightmares thing) but I'm sure he's driven only by
gain.

But yes, religion has been a major factor in getting Bush in twice
& bombing the East.

ade666