[kj] Tinnitus

death wish dwish2000 at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 5 14:38:46 EST 2004

I've had it since 85 or so. In celebrity news, not only does William Shatner
have it, but so does Spock, er, Leonard Nemoy - supposedly they both got it
on the set of Star Trek when something exploded near them (details are a bit
sketchy in my memory, so I'll let the Trekkies correct me).

Letterman has it too, so does Bob Mould ex of Husker Du (and a Townsend
disciple).

T.