[kj] Tinnitus

JStrisino at aol.com JStrisino at aol.com
Fri Nov 5 15:55:20 EST 2004

Thanks to The Who and Killing Joke (plus many ohters), I`ve had it since  75!

5 notable gigs: The Who Granby Hall, Leicester 1975, loudest I`ve  seen!
                      The  Who Charlton FC 1976. Altho` outside still effing
loud and Guiness record holder  for a number of years
                        Killing Joke Warwick Arts Centre 1985. Awesome. I
remember my mate nipping off  to the lav to put bog roll in his ears straight
after the opener  Nighttime!
                        Both Killing Joke Gigs at Digbeth Civic Hall in 91
were particularly  noisy!

I think Entwistle was completely deaf in one ear and near to deafness in  the
other. Townshend made him reduce his amplification by half during Tour of
89. What of the Joke guys do they suffer from it?