[kj] pTv

iPat pmdavies at gmail.com
Fri Nov 5 03:45:43 EST 2004

yup, every time you leave a concert or nightclub with that sensation,
you have lost some of the 'receptors'. That ringing is them vibrating
away in fatigue..as useful as Yassa Arafat.

On bike runs i found a couple of guys claiming to have ringing when
we'd stop and i was suprised to find out they were not wearing ear
plugs. At work we are required to wear earprotection wehn around noisy
machinary. Health & Safety.

a mate was a dj in a nightclub for a long number of years. Hes now
deaf in one ear with the other one affected.

some people seem to get away with it. Some people can drink a heap and
never seem to suffer, eat as much as they like and not put on fat etc.
but they pay for it in other ways

--
iPat
live for today, live for tomorrow