[kj] pTv

Thomas Kennedy tkennedy1999 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 4 12:49:49 EST 2004

Genesis and co. rocked!...   yeah, having breast implants and exchanging all of your teeth for gold ones is getting out there, but he's an awesome front(person) - he and the band had great energy.  They played 'Godstar' towards the end of the set, too (love that song)..  I have a peculiar ringing in my ears (not from the usual blast), must have been from the samplers....

Tom.

Patrick Davies <Patrick.Davies at subsea7.com> wrote:

Can you let me know how the PTV set was. Genesis’ transformations is quite dramatic.

iPat