[kj] Unconfirm your fears

Patrick Davies Patrick.Davies at subsea7.com
Thu Nov 4 03:22:01 EST 2004

Authority exists on fear.
People make money by exploiting fear. A divided nation is a profit for
someone.

I'm sure we will hear : "We are the greatest democracy in the world as
this election jus proved"....as Bush tries to heal the divisions that
will worry him. What was the % of the population that voted? The
estimated population of the USA is 294,675221 people. 114,675,107 voted
according to CNN. Which means 180 million people didn't vote. Taking
into account some of those would be children, sick etc it could be
estimated that nearly 1/2 of the country didn't vote.

I had assumed that the dollar would rise against the pound but I heard a
report last night that in fact they reckon it will become weaker, so
Raven could get his xmas shopping done on the cheap.

And someone thought 9-11 was about new york? That wasn't yours to keep
apparently.

iPat