[kj] Hypo-pathetically speaking - US a Terrorist State(s)

ade ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk
Thu Nov 4 04:23:54 EST 2004

As you say, we'll try better.

The main point I was trying to make (but Peter is hard work ;) is that
obviously there was no need to go into Iraq, but more importantly is the
fact that less people would've died under that Evil Regime. The US bring
peace to Iraq & what do we get? Thousands upon thousands of deaths & such a
playground the terrorist have never seen before! 24 hour press to capture
them looking scary for us lot watching our tellies at home. Scaring the
pensioners.. coercing them to vote in the Right...

If the US cares so much for democracy, let's see it go up against North
Korea or any of the other countries that treat their people like sh!t.
"We're bringing peace to the world!!" - if that's the HONEST belief of the
US govt & half the people, I declare the US a Terrorist State !!!

ade666