RE: [kj] Torrents?

Darlington, Patrick Patrick.Darlington at nectech.co.uk
Tue Nov 2 04:03:51 EST 2004

Err... you also need a torrent client first or else your computer will not
know what to do with the links ;-)

"Azureus" or "BitTorrent(Shadow's Experimental)" are the two I use.

Google for these and you'll find links of where to download them from - I'd
suggest "BitTorrent" first as it is very simple.

1. Install it,
2. go to suprnova.org
3. Find a link to something your interested in and do a "Save As"
4. Once you have the ".torrent" file local to you machine (in case it gets
lost from suprnova.org) double click on it.
5. and thus it should start to download