[kj] gathering health check

Patrick Davies Patrick.Davies at subsea7.com
Tue Nov 2 03:49:37 EST 2004

I remember one time being on a terrace at Leyton Orient but at the back
of the said terrace it sloped into peoples back garden. When the
inevitable kick off (not with the ball) took place there were more
people in the gardens than on the terrace. Must have been about 78. The
train station was being rebuilt at the time so you can imagine the games
of headers we had with rubble.

Still, its enclosed now isn't it

iPat