[kj] gathering health check

Jpwhkj at aol.com Jpwhkj at aol.com
Mon Nov 1 17:02:37 EST 2004

<robmartin at bluebottle.com> writes:

>To answer the final question below, how about only sending stuff to the list that is relevant to the whole list? Sending an email about Arsenal or Manc Utd to the whole Gathering list is not on (IMHO).

I'm definitely guilty on that front. However, I generally put "OT" and you can delete them if you want. There will always be threads that bore individual people (some threads that are *on* topic are - subjectively - boring)...

It's the personal slanging matches that irritate me.

So shut the fuck up, you cocksucker. <grin>

Jamie