AW: [kj]A question about Prague

Alexandra Tolksdorf alexandra.tolksdorf at web.de
Fri May 28 10:58:48 EDT 2004

I went there a few years ago, and what really astonished me was how
good-looking everyone was, the women giving us girls the ultimate
inferiority complex, the guys being breathtakingly handsome :-)
It's also great if you're into history, of course, it still was quite
cheap when I was there but I could imagine that has changed a bit by
now.
How about asking Praha-Pavel, he knows best ;-)

Oh, and they know how to party, that's for sure!!!
If I were you I'd definitely go for it.

Alexandra.(hamburger)