[kj]A question about Prague

Deadjester rivethead at comcast.net
Fri May 28 08:08:52 EDT 2004

Does anyone know much about Prague?  My roommate(and band member) just got
offered a job there. His company said they'll direct deposit his pay to his
account so he'll be better off pay wise(whatever that means).

Well, what I want to know is can you go to prague for long stay(at least a
year) without getting a job there?  I get dividends directly deposited into
my account every 3 months so I have income that can sustain me during my
stay. If anyone can give me some info I'd appreciate it.