[kj] History lesson for Jonny Bongo

ade ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk
Sun May 23 08:21:51 EDT 2004

This really is getting pants, but here's my tuppence-worth Peter:

Ayres rock looks 4kin cool as it is. Doesn't it go red at sunsets or
whatever? That would be pretty impressive to most people, so go back
a few thousand years & it must've been INCREDIBLE to the local people.

So, are you arguing that Abbos are unsophisticated & aren't interested
in technological advance, etc. Are you saying that just because they
don't seem to have been as technically advanced as the Egyptians, for
instance, that they're unworthy of respect or something?

What is it you're actually trying to say matey?

Without looking, I don't know, but I'm sure Abbos have equally impressive
abilities (what with them being humans) in a different field. I've always
thought survival in the outback was a pretty impressive feat - I would'nt
last five minutes...

ade666