[kj] Courtauld talks revisited

sade1 gathering@misera.net
Mon, 29 Mar 2004 12:16:22 -0800 (PST)

  Just another example of kj ((blood-)letting themselves) be
criminally misrepresented and undersold. I offer the Lorelei gig
as evidence of this. And I will enter into evidence exhibit B,
the Loose Cannon video. Anyone also try the Zuma site?
www.zumarecordings.com
  I hope for the best but really cringe at what shit might
actually end up on the DVD due out soon, and what emeralds will
be trampled on the cutting-room floor. Let's hope the late-nite
cleaning crew are loyal fans, then 'someone' can remix them.
I hope i'm dead dead wrong wrong ok ok.

Saul

--- Paul Rangecroft <killing_j0ke@hotmail.com> wrote:
> why-oh-why would they want to do this?! of all the stuff to
> put out again this should  surely be the last on the list. i
> feel sick.

> >From: Rob's Arse <joker@Z6.com>

> >Raven has told me that there are plans for the Courtauld
> >Talks CD to be re-issued

=====
To all the rain and the thunder
I'm headed into the sun