[kj] Courtauld talks revisited

Alexander Smith gathering@misera.net
Mon, 29 Mar 2004 13:28:04 -0500

Alex here....crawling out from under an avalanche of soiled diapers,
half-drank formula bottles, irreparably stained baby clothes and
billiruben exams.

As Rangecroft rightly postulates......fuckin' of ALL Killing Joke
projects to be re-issued, who oh why oh why would someone choose THE
COURTAULD TALKS (especially when so much of their stuff still remains
officially unavailable on compact disc to this day)???  Why not a
singles compilation? Why not HA!? Why not the BEFORE THE GATE sessions
or something?

The mind reels.

Alex in NYC