[kj] Courtauld talks revisited

Rob's Arse gathering@misera.net
Mon, 29 Mar 2004 02:35:06 -0800 (PST)

I think it's because raven and Jaz are doing a new spoken word thing and this would be good to piggy back with.
Plus it would not come out on invisible which is reason enough for some!

I just bought courtauld talks for $1 on ebay! (yeah I know, more than it's worth).

--- "Paul Rangecroft" <killing_j0ke@hotmail.com> wrote:
why-oh-why would they want to do this?! for the love of cthulhu please try
to convince them otherwise, rob. i doubt anyone has any photos since most
present probably went right off the joke for good that day. and the only
quote i've heard from somone who was there was "it was funny but i don't
think it was meant to be." of all the stuff to put out again this should
surely be the last on the list. i feel sick.