[kj] Babies and remixes

Paul Rangecroft gathering@misera.net
Mon, 29 Mar 2004 09:36:52 +0000

>From: Geoffrey ODonoghue <go1845@yahoo.com>
>
>Secondly - a while back someone trotted out a rare KJ remix and then
>subsequently revealed that it was, in fact, all their own work (definitely
>fooled me :-)
>What was remixed song? Was it the Right Royal Mix of Kings and Queens or is
>that one readily available?

yes, that was me. the 'right royal' mix is fairly easy to obtain. there's
another mix called the 'knaves' mix. all the 12"s meant to include this were
unfortunately mis-presses so nobody's heard it (apart from a lucky few) so i
did a spoof mix just for a larf. it's not on the yahoo group any more but i
can upload it again if you really want it.

http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger