[kj] the full story...

killing joke gathering@misera.net
Sat, 27 Mar 2004 22:31:44 +0000 (GMT)

--0-1465654200-1080426704=:46593

Mike

I've excahnged a few emails with Brian over the last couple of years and i can vouch for you here....he's equally hateful of Jaz as he is truthfully terrified of him...he's still convinced that jaz will kill him....another empire backfired me thinks

take care mate

mark

mike coles <mike@maliciousdamage.co.uk> wrote:
...well some of it

6. DECISION walking out of malicious damage in 1982 and not fighting my corner

care to elaborate, mike? just being nosy but very interested to hear the full story.
Too much killing and not enough joke.
Everyone was falling out with everyone.
EG had were taking over everything.
They wouldn't even let me design the record sleeves any more.
They wanted slick.
I was totally skint so had to spend three months working for an advertising agency in Dubai just to get some money together.
Got back in spring '82 and decided I couldn't handle all the aggro.
Told everyone to fuck off then got married.
Still married 22 years later.
Still designing Killing Joke record sleeves.
And running malicious damage on my own.
Maybe walking out in 1982 wasn't my worst decision after all.
Maybe getting up to open that window in the middle of a shag was!!

cheers,
colesy

--
Check out our merchandise at http://www.maliciousdamage.co.uk
... and you can find more Killing Joke at http://www.studio-c.co.uk

---------------------------------
 WIN FREE WORLDWIDE FLIGHTS - nominate a cafe in the Yahoo! Mail Internet Cafe Awards
--0-1465654200-1080426704=:46593

<DIV>Mike</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I've excahnged a few emails with Brian over the last couple of years and i can vouch for you here....he's equally hateful of Jaz as he is truthfully terrified of him...he's still convinced that jaz will kill him....another empire backfired me thinks</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>take care mate</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>mark</DIV>
<DIV><BR><BR><B><I>mike coles &lt;mike@maliciousdamage.co.uk&gt;</I></B> wrote:</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE class=replbq style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid">
<STYLE type=text/css><!--
blockquote, dl, ul, ol, li { padding-top: 0 ; padding-bottom: 0 }
 --></STYLE>

<DIV>...well some of it</DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#ff0000><BR></FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE cite="" type="cite"><FONT color=#ff0000>6. DECISION walking out of malicious damage in 1982 and not fighting my corner</FONT></BLOCKQUOTE>
<DIV><FONT color=#ff0000><BR></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#ff0000>care to elaborate, mike? just being nosy but very interested to hear the full story.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>Too much killing and not enough joke.</DIV>
<DIV>Everyone was falling out with everyone.</DIV>
<DIV>EG had were taking over everything.</DIV>
<DIV>They wouldn't even let me design the record sleeves any more.</DIV>
<DIV>They wanted slick.</DIV>
<DIV>I was totally skint so had to spend three months working for an advertising agency in Dubai just to get some money together.</DIV>
<DIV>Got back in spring '82 and decided I couldn't handle all the aggro.</DIV>
<DIV>Told everyone to fuck off then got married.</DIV>
<DIV>Still married 22 years later.</DIV>
<DIV>Still designing Killing Joke record sleeves.</DIV>
<DIV>And running malicious damage on my own.</DIV>
<DIV>Maybe walking out in 1982 wasn't my worst decision after all.</DIV>
<DIV>Maybe getting up to open that window in the middle of a shag was!!</DIV>
<DIV><BR></DIV>
<DIV>cheers,</DIV>
<DIV>colesy</DIV><X-SIGSEP><PRE>--
</PRE></X-SIGSEP>