[kj] the full story...

mike coles gathering@misera.net
Thu, 25 Mar 2004 13:27:03 +0000

--============_-1131901268==_ma============

...well some of it

>6. DECISION walking out of malicious damage in 1982 and not fighting my corner

care to elaborate, mike? just being nosy but very interested to hear
the full story.
Too much killing and not enough joke.
Everyone was falling out with everyone.
EG had were taking over everything.
They wouldn't even let me design the record sleeves any more.
They wanted slick.
I was totally skint so had to spend three months working for an
advertising agency in Dubai just to get some money together.
Got back in spring '82 and decided I couldn't handle all the aggro.
Told everyone to fuck off then got married.
Still married 22 years later.
Still designing Killing Joke record sleeves.
And running malicious damage on my own.
Maybe walking out in 1982 wasn't my worst decision after all.
Maybe getting up to open that window in the middle of a shag was!!

cheers,
colesy
--
Check out our merchandise at http://www.maliciousdamage.co.uk
... and you can find more Killing Joke at http://www.studio-c.co.uk

blockquote, dl, ul, ol, li { padding-top: 0 ; padding-bottom: 0 }
out of malicious damage in 1982 and not fighting my
corner</font></blockquote>
but very interested to hear the full story.</font></div>
more.</div>
advertising agency in Dubai just to get some money together.</div>
aggro.</div>
all.</div>
was!!</div>
<x-sigsep><pre>--
</pre></x-sigsep>
... and you can find more Killing Joke at
http://www.studio-c.co.uk</div>