[kj] OT: Those crazy Brits....

peter.west410 gathering@misera.net
Wed, 24 Mar 2004 22:58:46 -0000

Most properly The British soldiers were worried the trigger happy Yankee boy
wannabee heroes would come down blow every one too pieces .You fuckers
killed more British than Iraqis did in the last war.
 In the second world war the saying was ;
  When the British start bombing ,the Germans take cover;
  When the Germans start bombing the British take cover;
  When the Americans start bombing,Everyone takes cover;
 Anyway Jester who are you?
A thick fuck Yankee boy or a third world Mexican?

?----- Original Message -----
From: "Jester" <webmaster@killing-joke.com>
To: <gathering@misera.net>
Sent: Wednesday, March 24, 2004 3:07 PM
Subject: Re: [kj] OT: Those crazy Brits....

> "I imagine "is the key word in the sentence.
> Its Jose Reyes imagination,not fact .
> Anyway hollowed will probly make a movie about it next year,With the
> rescuers being American heros

"If" was my operative word, ass hat. "IF that is in fact the reason..."
Learn to read, then comprehend what you read.

Either way, to refuse help with rising waters. underground on foreign
soil...rather in the soil,  is flat out idiotic.

The film will be made in Austin by Robert Rodriguez and include
vampires, a blockbuster chase scene, and finish with a blaze of guns.
Will be called "Return of Dusk Till Dawn...The Rescue". I guess if you
guys had any real marketing and film making talent, you'd be the ones
to make the film, and cash in..hahaha