[kj] OT: Those crazy Brits....

Jester gathering@misera.net
Wed, 24 Mar 2004 09:07:44 -0600

> "I imagine "is the key word in the sentence.
> =A0=A0=A0=A0=A0 Its Jose Reyes imagination,not fact .
> Anyway hollowed will probly make a movie about it next year,With the=20=

> rescuers being American heros

"If" was my operative word, ass hat. "IF that is in fact the reason..."=20=

Learn to read, then comprehend what you read.

Either way, to refuse help with rising waters. underground on foreign=20
soil...rather in the soil,  is flat out idiotic.

The film will be made in Austin by Robert Rodriguez and include=20
vampires, a blockbuster chase scene, and finish with a blaze of guns.=20
Will be called "Return of Dusk Till Dawn...The Rescue". I guess if you=20=

guys had any real marketing and film making talent, you'd be the ones=20
to make the film, and cash in..hahaha