[kj] OT: Baby in NYC

Christophe BARRY gathering@misera.net
Tue, 23 Mar 2004 11:23:29 +0100 (CET)

------=_Part_21760_560269.1080037409850

Nice job !
Congratulations !
Christophe

> Message du 23/03/04 06:56
> De : Alexander Smith=20
> A : gathering@misera.net
> Copie =E0 :=20
> Objet : [kj] OT: Baby in NYC
>=20
> Sorry to be flagrantly off topic for a mo', but it is with *GREAT*=20
> Pleasure, Pride and Exhaustion that I proclaim to you that.....
>=20
> At 7:45 pm on MONDAY, MARCH 22nd, one little CHARLOTTE MARY SMITH IN=20
> NYC popped her tiny little head into the world. Weighing in at six=20
> pounds and some-odd ounces, little Charlotte gave her long-stressed and=
=20
> sleepless-from-cholestasis mother a good fake-out with some braxton=20
> hicks contractions (i.e. false alarm) on Friday night. We were all=20
> prepared to sprint off to the hospital then and there, but the=20
> contractions never revealed themselves at regular intervals and=20
> eventually dissipated. So, when we went in this morning (Monday), they=20
> ran a bunch to tests, looked up and said: "How about today, then?"
>=20
> And so it was.
>=20
> Mother, child and dazed-but-elated father are all doing fine. They just=
=20
> kicked me out of the hospital so that all and sundry may sleep.
>=20
> It is with indescribable joy and relief that I report that little=20
> Charlotte, though having only spent 36 weeks to the day in the womb,=20
> came out as perfect and as unspeakably adorable as can be.
>=20
> Anyway, there you have it.....
>=20
> Alex in NYC.....on cloud Nine.
>=20

------=_Part_21760_560269.1080037409850

<P>Nice job !</P>
<P>Congratulations !</P>
<P>Christophe<BR><BR><BR><BR><BR></P>
<BLOCKQUOTE style=3D"PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #ff0=
000 2px solid">&gt; Message du 23/03/04 06:56<BR>&gt; De : Alexander Smith =
<VASSIFER@EARTHLINK.NET><BR>&gt; A : gathering@misera.net<BR>&gt; Copie =E0=
 : <BR>&gt; Objet : [kj] OT: Baby in NYC<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; Sorry to be flagr=
antly off topic for a mo', but it is with *GREAT* <BR>&gt; Pleasure, Pride =
and Exhaustion that I proclaim to you that.....<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; At 7:45 pm=
 on MONDAY, MARCH 22nd, one little CHARLOTTE MARY SMITH IN <BR>&gt; NYC pop=
ped her tiny little head into the world. Weighing in at six <BR>&gt; pounds=
 and some-odd ounces, little Charlotte gave her long-stressed and <BR>&gt; =
sleepless-from-cholestasis mother a good fake-out with some braxton <BR>&gt=
; hicks contractions (i.e. false alarm) on Friday night. We were all <BR>&g=
t; prepared to sprint off to the hospital then and there, but the <BR>&gt; =
contractions never revealed themselves at regular intervals and <BR>&gt; ev=
entually dissipated. So, when we went in this morning (Monday), they <BR>&g=
t; ran a bunch to tests, looked up and said: "How about today, then?"<BR>&g=
t; <BR>&gt; And so it was.<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; Mother, child and dazed-but-ela=
ted father are all doing fine. They just <BR>&gt; kicked me out of the hosp=
ital so that all and sundry may sleep.<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; It is with indescri=
bable joy and relief that I report that little <BR>&gt; Charlotte, though h=
aving only spent 36 weeks to the day in the womb, <BR>&gt; came out as perf=
ect and as unspeakably adorable as can be.<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; Anyway, there y=
ou have it.....<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; Alex in NYC.....on cloud Nine.<BR>&gt; <BR=
ling list<BR>&gt; Gathering@misera.net<BR>&gt; http://four.pairlist.net/mai=
lman/listinfo/gathering<BR>&gt; </BLOCKQUOTE>
------=_Part_21760_560269.1080037409850--