[kj] worst ever poll

gathering@misera.net gathering@misera.net
Tue, 23 Mar 2004 00:15:35 -0000

----- Original Message -----
From: "Paul Rangecroft" <killing_j0ke@hotmail.com>
To: <gathering@misera.net>
Sent: Monday, March 22, 2004 3:00 PM
Subject: [kj] worst ever poll

> right, it's dead so here we go with yet another poll. i'll start with a
few
> on topic i missed from the last one and then get personal...
>
> KILLING JOKE'S WORST EVER:
>
> 1. PRODUCER
Didn't like Youth's mix of Jana.

> 2. DANCE MIX
One of those 10 minute plus ambient remix thingys.

> 3. CONVENTIONAL REMIX
??????

> 4. MISSED OPPORTUNITY
Revelations

> YOUR WORST EVER...
>
> 5. JOB
Would prefer to keep quiet on this one

> 6. DECISION
Probably not refer my mum to a consultant last year - her GP misdiagnosed.

> 7. SEXUAL EXPERIENCE
Oh yes, that one in the year 2000, certainly not last year though ...

> 8. MISTAKE
Getting back into an somewhat obsessional hobby just as I was about to get
married.

> 9. EMBARRASSING INCIDENT
See number 7 ... or not

> THE WORST EVER...
>
> 10. GIG YOU'VE BEEN TO
Amongst about the 700 or so, I'm not sure I can even be bothered to think
about it ... keep going back to see Placebo & they always disappoint, one
good one followed by two crap ones ... probably watching the (UK) Embrace
headlining after early sets by JJ72 and Doves ...

> 11. ALBUM YOU'VE BOUGHT
"Bullshit Detector" had a lot of crap on it ... probably Warrior Soul though

> 12. SINGLE YOU'VE BOUGHT
The last Prodigy CDS by a country mile - they weren't even trying ...

> 13. FILM YOU'VE PAID TO SEE
The Blair Witch Project ...

> 14. BOOK YOU'VE READ
Found it extremely painful to get through Elizabeth Wurtzel's "Prozac
Nation" - liked the cover though.

> 15. TV SHOW YOU'VE SEEN
Too many to mention - all that celeb & reality TV ...

> 16. MUSIC VIDEO YOU'VE SEEN
God knows - not that I've made a habit of watching but that "Hello" thing by
Lionel Ritchie resides in pukesville !

> 17. HOLIDAY YOU'VE HAD
Do you really have to ask - check my website.

> 18. CRIME YOU'VE COMMITTED
Stop taking the piss Paul ... okay, I nicked a Curly Wurly from the school
tuck shop & got caught.

> 19. LIE YOU'VE TOLD
Don't tell lies, even in Greece ... once phoned in sick at work so I could
see Echo And The Bunnymen at the Kilburn National ...

> 20. OTHER VERY BAD THING YOU DID
Dumped a girlfriend back in 1983 cos I didn't want to take her to my
sister's wedding ...