[kj] worst ever poll

Tim Bucknall gathering@misera.net
Mon, 22 Mar 2004 20:35:12 -0000

exorcism!!

> KILLING JOKE'S WORST EVER:
>
> 1. PRODUCER yoof
>
> 2. DANCE MIX man with no name remix, but johan remix comes close
>
> 3. CONVENTIONAL REMIX  hideous remix -die atkins!
>
> 4. MISSED OPPORTUNITY choosing loose cannon as first single and getting
crap distribution for seeing red

> YOUR WORST EVER...
>
> 5. JOB
> never had one
> 6. DECISION
> carrying on in pirate radio after it bought me in contact with some very
dodgy individuals
> 7. SEXUAL EXPERIENCE
> never had one, do you think i might have to think about leaving the house
ocassionally?

> 8. MISTAKE
pursuing hobbys etc during my schooldays rather than cultivating  decent
long lasting friendships

> 9. EBARRASSING INCIDENT
>  my entire period at secondary school 91-93 just one long catalogue of
embarassment, stupidity, complete faliure to understand the way the social
thing worked  or relate to people in general
> THE WORST EVER...
>
> 10. GIG YOU'VE BEEN TO
> seen some bloody awfull support acts, nitin sawney with JC001! opening for
sting, crappy bog-standard local indie bands opening for Babes in toyland

> 11. ALBUM YOU'VE BOUGHT
> big canoe by tim finn- geoff dungmore on drums (not a spelling mistake) an
overproduced dissapointment from a usually good artist
> 12. SINGLE YOU'VE BOUGHT
> Glenn Hoddle & Chris waddle "it's goodbye" or something by jason donovan
or kylie minogue when i was little
> 13. FILM YOU'VE PAID TO SEE
> my friend who ran the video hire shop and who doesn't know me as well as
he thinks  talked my parents into hiring  "private parts" for me , when they
were going out for an evening leaving me bored
> 14. BOOK YOU'VE READ
> the last red dwarf novel
> 15. TV SHOW YOU'VE SEEN
> my family, doctors, that short lived aussie soap that was on weekday
mornings, was it called "breakers"?

> 16. MUSIC VIDEO YOU'VE SEEN
 none stick in my mind

> 17. HOLIDAY YOU'VE HAD
stupidly went on holiday with the aforementioned friend (the one at the
video shop- and coincidentally the one who was supposed top be driving us to
the godflesh gig with me after raven put me on the guestlist)

> 18. CRIME YOU'VE COMMITTED
>see6 ,also stole a nirvana poster from a copy of kerrang at a newsagents in
1993

> 19. LIE YOU'VE TOLD
> can't think of any

> 20. OTHER VERY BAD THING YOU DID
haven't had chance to be evil yet sadly, i'm working on it

such a relief to get all that out !  thanks paul! it's better than therapy !