[kj] worst ever poll

Steve Hackett gathering@misera.net
Mon, 22 Mar 2004 19:59:49 -0000

----- Original Message -----
From: "Paul Rangecroft" <killing_j0ke@hotmail.com>
To: <gathering@misera.net>
Sent: Monday, March 22, 2004 3:00 PM
Subject: [kj] worst ever poll

> right, it's dead so here we go with yet another poll. i'll start with a
few
> on topic i missed from the last one and then get personal...
>
> KILLING JOKE'S WORST EVER:
>
> 1. PRODUCER
>
> 2. DANCE MIX
>
> 3. CONVENTIONAL REMIX
>
> 4. MISSED OPPORTUNITY
>
> YOUR WORST EVER...
>
> 5. JOB
> All of them - until I worked for myself.
> 6. DECISION
> Asking someone to marry me when I was too young to think it through (if my
wife reads this I dont mean you darling)
> 7. SEXUAL EXPERIENCE
> involves no 6
> 8. MISTAKE
> Involves no 6
> 9. EBARRASSING INCIDENT
> The first time I was invited to tea with my then girlfriends mother - the
mother went out to shop so we went upstairs to get "comfortable" only for
the mother to return unexpectedly to view my head buried in her daughters
groin & then having to sit through a not surprisingly quiet tea of sausages.
> THE WORST EVER...
>
> 10. GIG YOU'VE BEEN TO
> Play Dead at the Golden Eagle in Brum - I was fifteen & the Rubber Luv
crew were dragging people out of the crowd & kickin them round the floor for
no reason (they did the same at SGC at Digbeth) - even EMF was preferable to
that brown trousered night.For shite bands it has to be The Flyin Padovanis
supporting SOD