[kj] worst ever poll

Jester gathering@misera.net
Mon, 22 Mar 2004 12:08:19 -0600

> KILLING JOKE'S WORST EVER:
>
> 1. PRODUCER

Youff

> 2. DANCE MIX

All dance mixes are shit

> 3. CONVENTIONAL REMIX

NIN Democracy remix.

> 4. MISSED OPPORTUNITY

The lazy asses that refused to get info out in time, or avoid the work
it takes to get some pub for the band, then wonder why venues are half
full. A worse cluster fuck of publicity and tour managing has never
before been seen.

> YOUR WORST EVER...
>
> 5. JOB

1996 - 1997. Educational psychologist for McKinney ISD.

> 6. DECISION

Graduate school not followed up with med school. Allowing home
situation to influence that decision.

> 7. SEXUAL EXPERIENCE

1987. My mom walking in on my girl friend and I. Nothing worse than
getting caught, in the act at the age of 16, by your mom.

> 8. MISTAKE

Allowing some of the events from November 2002 - March 2003 to happen,
no matter how sick I was. Those days will forever haunt me.

> 9. EBARRASSING INCIDENT

In 1992. Getting out of the shower, realizing I didnt have a towel. I
go to get one out of the dryer, pass through the living room,
forgetting that my room mate, his girl and a few of her friends were
there.

Wait a sec.

Actually, that turned out to be a pretty productive day...but that
incident, initially, was a bit embarrassing.

> THE WORST EVER...
>
> 10. GIG YOU'VE BEEN TO

Summer of 1990, my then girlfriend made me go to these ...Richard Marx,
  and Don Henley. We split a few weeks later.

> 11. ALBUM YOU'VE BOUGHT

I wont admit to buying it..

> 12. SINGLE YOU'VE BOUGHT

They have singles here in America? Damn, Murray at Zuma said they
didnt...

> 13. FILM YOU'VE PAID TO SEE

1997. Beverly Hills Ninja (Elana made me go see that shit)

> 14. BOOK YOU'VE READ

The Bible

> 15. TV SHOW YOU'VE SEEN

Friends, Will and Grace...shit, just about any SHITcom...

> 16. MUSIC VIDEO YOU'VE SEEN

Loose Cannon

> 17. HOLIDAY YOU'VE HAD

Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years 2002/2003. Horrible events made the
2002-03 holiday season unbearable.

> 18. CRIME YOU'VE COMMITTED

Pulled a guy out of his car through his car window, on Greenville Ave
in Dallas, beat the shit out of him, then smashed his head into the
pavement several times. Fucker should not have pissed me off that
night. (Elana was in the hospital, and at the time was having pretty
bad  pregnancy issues...) Would I do it again...you bet yer ass I
would.

> 19. LIE YOU'VE TOLD

Sure, you look great. (without looking)

> 20. OTHER VERY BAD THING YOU DID

shot my best friend in the nut sack with a pellet gun. Yes, 17 years
later, we are still best friends....