[kj] OT: wierdness/Muddy Waters

Bob Barathy gathering@misera.net
Fri, 19 Mar 2004 21:07:21 -0000

On my (10th ish) birthday I got to go swimming with my best friend Paul.
After a long dip in the pool we got out and had a packet of crisps each,
whilst sat on the kerb waiting for our lift home. Paul scoffed his crisps
real quick and then sat there trying to blag crisps from slow-munching me.
This carried on for several minutes until I could take no more, so I turned
to him and said "If you want one then bloody well have it" and promptly
stuck it in this fresh-looking dog turd that happened to be in easy reach.
Without hesitation Paul leaned across, plucked the crisp out of said turd
and ate it.

Luckily he lived to tell the tale as he was the person who introduced me to
KJ.

Bob

P.S. Paul also liked to play Poo Sticks but it was nothing like the one in
film with Tigger in it.