[kj] OT: wierdness/Muddy Waters

gathering@misera.net gathering@misera.net
Fri, 19 Mar 2004 15:30:32 -0500

of course I heard a few stories of my friends bands on tour and taking a dump in a box and putting it under someones pillow while they are sleeping.
 I had a rather twisted little friend who wanted to start a service called "the jar" for $ he would take a dump in a jar and anonymously send it to someone. At the time there was this girl in the hardcore scene who tried to rally this girl movement against the big jocky guys who ruled the scene and they would get up in guys faces yelling and screaming and all. they would get in the front row and if you bumped into them they would turn around and freak on you. Well enough was enough after one point and my friend decided to try his "Jar" idea out and anonymously Fed ex'ed the head girl a fine speciman.
 we heard it bugged her out to the max and she never was the same since.
 Kind of felt bad afterward.