[kj] dumpty jam

mike coles gathering@misera.net
Wed, 17 Mar 2004 14:22:10 +0000

--============_-1132589161==_ma============

japman writ:
i think i know the track..... does jaz speak on it? something like '
you'd better get it right this time,cus there might not be no next
time.' they did that jam during the june tour of germany and france
1980. and the one i have ends with them cracking straight into change
aswell.however this gig is hamburg 16.6.80. and not hamlyn 1979.
That's the one! I got the cassette from AlexP and I don't think he's
too accurate on the dates.
He also gave me two great live cassettes one marked Music Machine Dec
'79 and one marked ZigZag '80. It turns out they're both parts of
Unperverted! And this one includes Turn to Red and the talky bits
between tracks.

But this 20 minute jam is in the studio - top quality.

alexith writ:
Is it too late for this to be included on CHAOS FOR BREAKFAST?
It shall be done - I've cleared it with the General.

nicholatrick writ
Does it mention football?!
No, but it's 20 minutes of Killing Joke without a word from Jaz!

I'll be calling the Guiness Book of Records...

cheers,
colesy
--
Check out our merchandise at http://www.maliciousdamage.co.uk
... and you can find more Killing Joke at http://www.studio-c.co.uk

blockquote, dl, ul, ol, li { padding-top: 0 ; padding-bottom: 0 }
speak on it? something like ' you'd better get it right this time,cus
there might not be no next time.' they did that jam during the june
tour of germany and france 1980. and the one i have ends with them
cracking straight into change aswell.however this gig is hamburg
16.6.80. and not hamlyn 1979.</font></div>
he's too accurate on the dates.</div>
Dec '79 and one marked ZigZag '80. It turns out they're both parts of
Unperverted! And this one includes Turn to Red and the talky bits
between tracks.</div>
CHAOS FOR BREAKFAST?</font></div>
Jaz!</div>
<x-sigsep><pre>--
</pre></x-sigsep>
... and you can find more Killing Joke at
http://www.studio-c.co.uk</div>