[kj] OT help diaz's band

peter.west410 gathering@misera.net
Wed, 17 Mar 2004 10:16:26 -0000

Can someone please tell me how to vote for Sepultra?

PW.
Fighting Corruption,and defending Democracy.

----- Original Message -----
From: <scott.lambeth@hic.gov.au>
To: <gathering@misera.net>
Sent: Tuesday, March 16, 2004 8:07 PM
Subject: Re: [kj] OT help diaz's band

Got my vote too mate.  Congratulations on getting the nomination - that in
itself is a big deal.

-S

~Analysis, Paralysis~

                      "JOKERS PUB CAFE"
                      <circusbar@uol.co        To:
<gathering@misera.net>
                      m.br>                    cc:
                      Sent by:                 Subject:  [kj] OT help diaz's
band
                      gathering-admin@m
                      isera.net

                      16/03/2004 09:26
                      Please respond to
                      gathering

Dear Gathering Friends

As you may know, I play guitar and sing in a
Brazilian "metal" group called primal...
Our album, "coré-etuba",  released in may 2003, have been one
of the 10 albums nominated for a famous  Brazilian Music Award
called Prêmio Dynamite (Dynamite Award), we were  nominated in
the category - best "heavy metal" album of 2003 -
besides "Sepultura and Krisiun|", amongst others.

It was such a surprise for us, because we're the  only band
unsigned applying,
we don't have a record label behind us,  helping us with
distributions, merchandising and such  things....

I would like to ask for your  vote!

Since we are the one and only very very very  Killing Joke
influenced group there, hehehehe!!!

If you could help us, access the link  below...

http://premio.dynamite.com.br/www/index.cfm?refresh=yes

Put your e-mail there, you'll receive an  e-mail confirmation

Then vote for primal...´s "coré-etuba" in the  category

"melhor album de heavy metal" (best heavy  metal album)

your vote can make the difference!!

Best regards and many thanks  everybody!!!!

diaz
www.primalogy.com

NOTICE - This message is intended only for the use of the
addressee named above and may contain privileged and
confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient
of this message you are hereby notified that you must not
disseminate, copy or take any action based upon it.  If you
received this message in error please notify HIC immediately.
the views of HIC.