[kj] OT help diaz's band

gathering@misera.net gathering@misera.net
Wed, 17 Mar 2004 07:07:32 +1100

Got my vote too mate.  Congratulations on getting the nomination - that in
itself is a big deal.

-S

~Analysis, Paralysis~

                                                                           =
                                                           =20
                      "JOKERS PUB CAFE"                                    =
                                                           =20
                      <circusbar@uol.co        To:       <gathering@misera.=
net>                                                       =20
                      m.br>                    cc:                         =
                                                           =20
                      Sent by:                 Subject:  [kj] OT help diaz'=
s band                                                     =20
                      gathering-admin@m                                    =
                                                           =20
                      isera.net                                            =
                                                           =20
                                                                           =
                                                           =20
                                                                           =
                                                           =20
                      16/03/2004 09:26                                     =
                                                           =20
                      Please respond to                                    =
                                                           =20
                      gathering                                            =
                                                           =20
                                                                           =
                                                           =20
                                                                           =
                                                           =20

Dear Gathering Friends

As you may know, I play guitar and sing in a
Brazilian "metal" group called=A0 primal...
Our album, "cor=E9-etuba",  released in may 2003, have been one
of the 10 albums nominated for a famous  Brazilian=A0Music Award
called Pr=EAmio Dynamite (Dynamite Award), we were  nominated in
the category - best "heavy metal" album of 2003 -
besides "Sepultura and Krisiun|", amongst others.

It was such a surprise for us, because we're the  only band
unsigned applying,
we don't have a record label behind us,  helping us with
distributions, merchandising and such  things....

I=A0would like to ask for your  vote!

Since we are the one and only very very very  Killing Joke
influenced group there, hehehehe!!!

If you could help us, access the link  below...

http://premio.dynamite.com.br/www/index.cfm?refresh=3Dyes

Put your e-mail there,=A0you'll receive an  e-mail confirmation

Then vote for primal...=B4s "cor=E9-etuba" in the  category

"melhor album de heavy metal" (best heavy  metal album)

your vote can make the difference!!

Best regards and many thanks  everybody!!!!

diaz
www.primalogy.com

NOTICE - This message is intended only for the use of the=20
addressee named above and may contain privileged and=20
confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient
of this message you are hereby notified that you must not=20
disseminate, copy or take any action based upon it.  If you=20
received this message in error please notify HIC immediately.
the views of HIC.