[kj] News - whatever... bbc6! Actual news!

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 31 14:15:36 EDT 2004

death wish <dwish2000 at hotmail.com> wrote:
Just listening to bbc6 now! It's Raven, not Geordie, and he's just said EMI
are remastering the first 8 albums!!!!!! Remixing Firedances... and BTATS
next... and then over next 24 months, remixing and remastering all the
rest!!!!
A book! Compiled over last 3 years - to come out next year! Fucking A!
Breaking ground on new album at end of year.... lots of suprises....
25th Anniversary show in London....

death wish <dwish2000 at hotmail.com> wrote:

 SADE1

             Thanks for that news.  Breath of fresh air, it is.

bluce ree <bluceree2003 at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

it's not that I want to sound moany, I'm just getting sick of the idea that KJ can release whatever and give us a rubbish website and no info and we're all expected to be grateful.  Most bands rely on their fanbase not the other way round.

SADE1:
            That’s the part I don’t get about KJ(being talented and intelligent), is, how tangled up does the music-biz have them, if it does, that things don’t go any better for them?  I  read an article on the rise of NWA and how they started off in flea markets and peoples’ garages, recording themselves, printing their own CDs, self-promotion, etc.  So, that’s what I don’t get about kj’s never-ending difficulties.

To all the rain and the thunder
I'm headed into the sun,
I wanna be there when you come....