[kj] News - whatever... bbc6! Actual news!

death wish dwish2000 at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 31 11:23:43 EDT 2004

It's possible some sort of management disaster occurred between Loose Cannon
and Seeing Red - why on earth would your first single be supported by a cd,
dvd single, and picture disc and then your next single is comes out with
pretty much the same artwork, no bonus tracks, and only as as a cd? And
wasn't it limited/deleted early or something like that?

Plus, 100 out of 100 people would rate the vid for Seeing Red higher than
that for Loose Cannon, so wtf?

Also, wasn't Geordie quoted as saying something like "you don't release your
best song as the first single"? Belays a confidence that the second single
was gonna get a major push... but I don't know - something happened.

So I think anyway. I'm sure you could write an entire book about what goes
on behind the scenes for every album.

Just listening to bbc6 now! It's Raven, not Geordie, and he's just said EMI
are remastering the first 8 albums!!!!!! Remixing Firedances... and BTATS
next... and then over next 24 months, remixing and remastering all the
rest!!!!

A book! Compiled over last 3 years - to come out next year! Fucking A!

Breaking ground on new album at end of year.... lots of suprises....

25th Anniversary show in London....

All they played was The Wait and Loose Cannon, so none of the rare stuff....

Right, I'm stoked.

T.