[kj] MARK GHOLT

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Sat Jul 31 05:51:36 EDT 2004

As Mark gholt refuses to say who he is,Maybe he's a bit shy,So I ll do it
for him.As im officially the teller of uncomfortable truths Id thought Id
expose him.
      His name is Mark gholt|(43),He is a F.A.match Official,He supports Man
U(since 67) and sits in the stretty end upper,He is married to Suzanne
(40)and has three kids Elvis and Mattie and Derry
And lives around Preston.
markgholt at aol.com

You will have to try a whole lot harder to deceive me .

Robs gonna go fucking crazy when he wakes up and sees all this bollox on the
board.
   PW
JUST DELETE IT