[kj] any news.......

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Thu Jul 29 14:04:43 EDT 2004

First you kiss Robs arse ,then Mik Ravens,Now Pauls.How I squirm when I see
your grovelling posts.
      A while ago you said you were going to stop replying to my posts
henceforth(Your words muppet not mine).So stop replying otherwise Robs gonna
bang our heads together
     O.K. being the toady little shit that you are(Yes I remember you trying
to stick that "Leak"on me)(Along with PR and Greyson)I expect that you will
like to get the last word in (Like all annoying females do)
    Well their you are go ahead,my last word is
  CHANGE YOUR NAME, EMBARRASSMENT.
PW