[kj] any news.......

KILLING JOKE killingjoke at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 13:26:58 EDT 2004

You  are mind numbingly devoid of thought. Rangecroft was right. What
is funny is that I remember a few thought you were Rangecroft for a
time. Some knew it wasn't true. You're too weak to be Paul. Time and
time again, people prove you wrong, and show you for the plucked
turkey in a wig that you really are.

KILLING JOKE