[kj] OT Crowley, etc

god botherer acroastic at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 28 13:22:11 EDT 2004

Good day Aleph!

I couldn't let your last considered response go unacknowledged. I have only
just read it as I have been away. What you have to say is always worth
reading. I have saved the link for deeper contemplation when time permits.

You're obviously serious about the Work, and I salute you!

By the way, I recognise the extract with which you finish your e-mails as
Jaz's description of that famous ritual in Iceland, right? I don't suppose
you have access to any of the book that has not been otherwise avaiable (via
ODIC, etc)?

Best wishes

Si