[kj] "Democracy" songs

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Thu Jul 22 18:12:42 EDT 2004

I cant make a valid judgement,Because I only listened to it the once,But since KJ 2003 has been released it mat be safe to listen to Democracy again.But I remember" Intellect" and "Don't bring me down" by (gulp)E.L.O. sounding far to similar for comfort.
     My memories of it were ,A band trying to sound like Killing Joke,If you see what I mean.