[kj] "Democracy" songs

Jiri unspeakable at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 20 10:59:19 EDT 2004

Anyone ever see/remember a proper live rendition of
Aeon or Savage Freedom? The only recording I've heard
(Amsterdam "Dope"?) is a depressingly awful
performance. Aeon needs to be played live with full
effort--this just must happen some day.

When I listen to Blood On Your Hands off the album
now, it always reminds me of the majestic force with
which they played it live; I want to have a similar
experience (ignoring any comparison of the songs) with
Aeon and Savage Freedom, dammit!