[kj] "Democracy" songs

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 20 17:39:23 EDT 2004

   On a tangent,  Jaz did say he regretted not having played "Exorcism" this tour but for sure will on the next.  Maybe that's an indication of their direction, at the least, for live gigs.

   I think Democracy was more artistic(production aside), and KJ2K3 punchier and more visceral.  A bit like how WThF?! compares to say Revelations or BTATS.

Patrick Davies <Patrick.Davies at subsea7.com> wrote:
the grittiness of the KJ2003 album was what I had been forlornly waiting
for, but it still doesn't sit up there for me when compared to the early
material.

In conclusion, musically im well pleased with kj2003, the guitar, drums
and bass are sheer class. The production is closer to what I like KJ to
be like. The power hasn't been over produced out. Jaz being jaz...tries to do too much...

And the moment before you take your
last breath catch my eye
To all the rain and the thunder
I'm headed into the sun