[kj] Rollins plays (hates) Joke

Pat Tofield pat at latenitelabs.com
Tue Jul 20 02:43:05 EDT 2004

I agree with you Alex that the course of KJ'ness has taken some slightly
dubious routes on occasion ( a bit of over-steering by the reverend
Coleman methinks ) but BTATS has some truly stellar moments and cannot
be lumped into the same equation at OTG and most certainly Democracy....

And how anyone can mention Iggy Poop on this list is beyond me....

:-) Pat