[kj] OT:What book are you reading??

nicholas fitzpatrick gasw30 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 15 11:47:00 EDT 2004

I'm just looking for some inspiration about books. I'm reading Bonfire of
the Vanities at the moment (very, arrrgh... 80s). What are you reading? Do I
get my head kicked in for sounding educated?

Anybody recommend any sci-fi or fantasy? Not my usual genre but thought I
might try it out. But not Tolkien.
I'm into detective stuff, gothic horror, historical, and when it comes to
high brow literature, I prefer the south american magial realism variety.

Anybody reading this Killing Joke novel by Harrowitz (name???). I looked for
it the other day but couldn't find it.

Feel free to recommend non-fiction too.

cheers
Nick Satan Beast 666

PS: thanks for informing me about the 93 thing. I've really got into it, as
you can see from my new name.