[kj] Crowley/Coleman/Gurdjieff

Patrick Davies Patrick.Davies at subsea7.com
Wed Jul 14 11:21:11 EDT 2004

http://www.uncarved.org/music/OOOc93.html

"It's a bit like this whole thing about the number 23 which everybody
goes apeshit about. Is it the fact that we think it's there all the time
and we notice it, or is it that 23 is an organic entity, that it's alive
in some way we can't understand at the moment? Gen (P.Orridge) and I
used to discuss this in the early days, that there were different areas
of powers, say, in these numbers and 23 had become so powerful that it
had started to live. As Crowley says - gods may not exist, they may be
thought forms, but because you put so much thought into them, they do
exist, and we can empower things with the energies of our mind, our
hearts, that we're unaware of. So 23 may well exist as an objective
entity - it's very possible. Crowley said he was informed by Aiwass in
Liber AL that 93 was the number of the aeon. So OK, it's the number of
the aeon, I don't know what the fuck that means. .......

: )

iPat