[kj] Crowley/Coleman/Gurdjieff

nicholas fitzpatrick gasw30 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 14 11:15:26 EDT 2004

Personally I think this is the most interesting thread on the gathering for
ages. At least since the last album was out.

By the way, can anyone find the website for Brighton occulture? It was
www.occulture.tv but it seems to no longer exist. I assumed it would be only
a matter of time before they put up Jaz pics and video, but it's
disappeared, as if by magic!

And what's the significance of this number 93 ?

God, I'm inquisitive today.
nick

<gathering at misera.net>