[kj] OT east and maybe west coast trip

woody2shooz woody2shooz at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jul 12 17:14:13 EDT 2004

strongly recommend New Orleans and the drive to Memphis via Clarkesdale where you should spend at least 1 night at the Shack Up Inn (www.shackupinn.com) and Mississippi has some of the nicest people outside of the gathering
found Memphis lacking, unless you're looking for sites to tick, in which case don't miss Graceland.

graham