[kj] chat (OT)

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Wed Jul 7 12:38:28 EDT 2004

"Anyway,If Jaz's chin and nose keep growing at the same rate I calculate
they will meet up in about 2007."
      He's only got himself to blame............Drinking all that"Stinking
industrial bath water,His wine".
      Replying to your own E-mails eh, How sad!!Never mind.
       My doctor said to me"Don't worry if you talk to yourself.........
Just come back and see me if you start hearing the answers,  I think I
should go back and see him.....I need some more tranquillisers any