[kj] passing it on

Paul Rangecroft killing_j0ke at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 1 06:30:13 EDT 2004

so says the biggest bootlegger on the list! joking (not really) - god bless
you, mik. you should give joe and ana some of yer profits, they're gonna
close down if not. then again, maybe you already did, i don't know. i
didn't, that's for sure. i can't even afford a computer.

actually, i have a quite a bit of old KJ stuff, vinyl mainly, which i don't
particularly want anymore. but i can't be bothered to list and sell it. so
if someone wants to do that for me i'd be happy to let them divide the cash
equally between joe and ana's sites. it'd have to be someone i trust though.
this is a serious offer.